The digital economy faces increasing cyber threats which highlights the importance of engaging highly skilled and qualified staff to protect information systems and ensure compliance with changing cyber security regulations.
ProQual has an expanding suite of Cyber Safety and Security qualifications which are suited for different individuals and organisations.
- 601/3247/0 ProQual Entry Level Award in Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying When Using Online and Social Media Platforms
- 601/3148/2 ProQual Level 1 Award in Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying When Using Online and Social Media Platforms
- 601/3192/5 ProQual Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying When Using Online and Social Media Platforms
- 601/5941/8 ProQual Level 2 Award in Understanding Communication Security (COMSEC)
- 601/3410/0 ProQual Level 2 Diploma in Understanding the Safe Use of Online & Social Media Platforms
We have recently developed a new qualification which we would like to point out, this is a more advanced and higher qualification, the ProQual Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security and Intrusion for Business Users.
This qualification builds on the fundamental principles of Cyber Security and is a natural progression for individuals working in an IT role, helping them to qualify as cyber security professionals. This qualification also provides a clear route of progression for individuals seeking to move from IT Support Roles, into better paid and more testing Cyber Security positions.
NEW INFORMATION – ProQual is proud to support the Cyber Stars initiative as a route to achieve the ProQual Level 2 Award in Cyber Security Awareness for Business. The Cyber Stars initiative developed by Intqual Pro, was designed to transform cyber security culture within UK business prior to the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and involves qualifying chosen members of staff from each department to act as a sustainable cyber security representative. For more information, visit http://www.intqual-pro.com/our-company/cyber-stars/
Trailblazer Apprenticeships in Cyber Security will be launched in 2016, we will post updates on our Latest News page. Any enquiries about these please be in contact with us.